For those of you who may have just stumbled across this, this is an experiment I’m doing where — in order to get away from my desk for a little while each day — I drop on down to the kitchen, cook a tasty meal, and discuss facets of travel, entrepreneurship, and small business that are on my mind from the day. In this episode, I whip up a quick favorite from Tim Ferriss’ 4-Hour Chef .
Here is a link to episode 1 are links to any of the resources I talked about:
- The 4-Hour Chef (affl) is one of my favorite cookbooks, and my go-to gift for my friends whenever they move into their own place.
- Tim Ferriss’ website can be found here, where you’ll find links to his podcast, TV Show, books and more.
- Gary Vaynerchuk has a great YouTube show, is featured in the 4-Hour Chef, and is the author of a highly regarded book on social media marketing which I plan to look at much more carefully in the coming weeks.
- Inside Quest which is hosted by Tom Bilyeu is a new favorite of mine, and one I’ll be paying more attention to as well over the coming weeks.
- 1,000 True Fans is an article by Wired founder Kevin Kelly which talks a
- Traction (affl) was first mentioned to me during a talk by Mitch Wainer from Digital Ocean, and then again later when I met two very successful entrepreneurs in the mountains of Tennessee. I got the Kindle version, and I suggest anyone else do the same because you seriously can’t wait for shipping to begin reading this book.
- Here is a mind-blowing look at the crazy promotion schedule for launch-week on the 4-Hour Chef. Seeing this made me totally re-assess the extent of my efforts on any ideas I had in the past that just “didn’t work out”.
If you’re enjoying this or have any questions, please go ahead and let me know. You can find me on twitter @EthanDBrooks